Serving Central Texas for Over 20 Years
Pat Marshburn - Broker/Owner
- Pat Marshburn began his career in Real Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1985. In 1986 he had the opportunity to move to Austin, Texas where he specialized in property around Lake Travis, Lake Austin, and the Hill Country. In 1988 he obtained his Texas Brokers License and expanded to the Austin area. In 1992 founded Gold Star Properties.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brokers License: Texas #366137
Sherry Marshburn - Agent/Owner
- Sherry Marshburn re-located from Colorado to Austin in 1991 and started working for Gold Star Properties in 1994. Later, Sherry and Pat where married where they have continued to operate the Real Estate business.
- Email: email@example.com
- Salesman License: Texas #0433933
Gold Star Properties
Edited April 15, 2011
- In 2002, Pat & Sherry purchased a 21 acre Longhorn Ranch and converted it to a horse ranch, outside of Austin, where they began training and raising American Paint Horses along with the operation of Gold Star Properties. Gold Star Properties is located approximately 3 miles east of the new Formula 1 race track currently under construction just east of Austin Bergstrom International Airport (ABIA).
- Whether you need help finding an Apartment, buying/selling a home, acreage, or ranch property, Gold Star Properties remains ready to help, catering to your individual needs.
by S Marshburn.